Saturday, March 10, 2007

About me


~Introduce myself~

My name is Jocelyn Lai , due to in my family I am the elder daughter , I am independent and responsible from my young age, and moreover, I am an easy-going, active, passionate , positive attitude person , therefore , when I face the big problem , I face it in the bright side, but lose patience is my enemy, I try to rid of the bad personality, as a result now it is improve a lot , I am happy that I can do it , so , everything is not impossible , just to do it , solving it is better than hiding it.


I am not master of English that is why I want to choose the English Department. In my opinion, it was able to make an advance in English learning, if I entered the English Department, now, I study here CSMU, everyday I learn not only English but also Japanese , I consider that in my four years of the university life , it can be better, I am able to overcome language's speaking, listening and writing, maybe one day I will go abroad to travel or study , I can talk with local residents naturally not just use body language , therefore , now I will do my best to come true my dream.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Realize your dreams, and they will be the most precious memories in your life.

haley75612 said...

hi I'm haley. I'm happy that you share your blog with me.it looks cute.

And I got to say that you are one of the most hard-working students I've met.so keep going,you'll learn more things than the others eventually.

if you got any problems, you can come to me. i'll try my best to help you.(but i really dont have the idea with the picture thing!)
and good luck to you with your english and japanese!let's all learn it together!

Cindy(neiko) said...

Hi~nice blog title!!(o^-')b
Altough you said you're not master of English.
I think your English is very good.

Esme2 said...

Ha although you said you are not good in English , enter this department
,I think you will inprove quickly!!

Jocelyn Lai said...

Hannah, thank you, you are the best friend of mine.

Sandy said...

wow~~that's a good tittle. I am so glad to meet you. I hope your dream will come ture in the future.

Felix2007 said...

Although we don't know each other very well, but i think you are a nice girl. Wish you have a wonderful college life.

mio said...

"Go abroad to travel or study." I'd like to do so. I hope that we can come true the dream before long.

seraphvampire said...

都是英文>"<

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm so happy that we can be such good friends! I think you really take good care of us, thank you. And I hope I'll be slender as you someday. :-)