Saturday, March 24, 2007

Changing Roles:Stay at -Home Dads

“Changing Roles: Stay –at- Home Dads”

The article “Changing Roles: Stay –at- Home Dads”
talks about parental roles have changed several years.
Now, in the modern world the father plays an important
role in taking care of children. Not only the mother but
also the father should responsible for children’s education,
the society has changed, not just traditional ideas. Because
the past existed the idea of the serious sex bias, the mother’s
all of living center of gravities were at home. Recently, a lot
of experts point out the opinion of the father’s look after is
as important as the mother, kids would sound growth under
the parents’ care.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Dear Jocelyn,

Hello, I’m Lynn. Your writing is great, not only it is fluent, but also use words properly. Your writing is really nice.

Your summary is good for your sentences mention the article’s main ideas. A reader can understand what the article is, because your summary is organized.

I have to read more English books and try my best to write as well as you. I could learn much from your articles. I expect that you can write more superb compositions in your blog.

Best wishes,
Lynn

Esme2 said...

Hi, Jocelyn: I am Esme. I really enjoy your topic, all summary catches the point. You wrote very well and let me know what the article said quickly.

I think the sentence “the father should responsible for children’s education”, it seems like less a verb, I think it is better to use the phrase “be responsible for”.

If you’d like, we could also discuses in the chat room, and I usually go on internet at 9 O’clock .

Sign: Esme