Sunday, March 18, 2007

A beautiful song

~ My favorite song ~

My favorite song is “True”. It is a popular song by Ryan Cabrera.Recently heard on the television, it sang by a man who attended to the sing competition. It is attractive me right away because it beautiful melody.

The song is talk about the “True”. It is a lovely song talking about a young boy, who wants to find his true love, because of his shy, he is afraid of taking the first step to ask a girl out. He tries to find a way that he can take courage to solve it. He expects the girl is able to see him, he does not cowardly fear again, he is not just waiting the answer any more, and he takes his brave up to woo his true love. Then he does, he pursue the girl, finding his true love.

"True” it is true, that I’ve waited all my love to cross this line to find the only thing that’s true, I believe in all of audiences would be attracted of the melody, it’s bring hope that one day dream will be come true.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

A song can touch our heart because it spirit up us. It has marvelous melody and insight into life, too. Listening to music can let us enjoy our life very much.

Ten said...

Hi, Jocelyn. Nice to see you (on the blog). Still I’m not sure who you are. Could you throw me a cue?

I don’t really focus on the lyrics. Except it attract me at the first side. And you said it is a beautiful melody. That makes sense of me. I am going to find the song. Thanks for your advice. ^ ^

Jocelyn Lai said...

To ten:
I am Chingju Lai. Now you know who I am.^^